Spy gadgets are super cool: you can use them to see who is a scandal monger when yo are not present or you can use them just to have fun.
Use your best friend as your best spy! Sent your pet beyond enemy lines in complete safety because no one will notice the spy camera.
Just clip the lightweight digital camera to your pet’s collar and you’ll be able to take up to 40 photos to document their shenanigans. The camera has an auto interval mode that can be set to snap pictures at 1, 5 or 15 minute intervals. At 640 x 480 resolution the quality isn’t too shabby either.
All that’s left for you to do is hook up the camera to your PC or Mac and check out what sort of mischief Rover and Tiddles have been getting up to in your absence.
Small and light enough for most cats and dogs.
Also the Pet’s Eye View Camera lets you explore the secret life of your pet.
Pet’s Eye View Camera main features:
- A mini digital camera that can be attached to your pet’s collar.
- Take up to 40 pictures of your pet’s secret life.
- Auto Interval setting allows you to set the camera to take shots at 1, 5 or 15 minute intervals. To conserve battery the camera will go into sleep mode between shots.
- The camera takes 4″ by 6″ shots in 640 x 480 resolution.
- The camera recharges via USB.
- Requires Microsoft 2000 or higher/Mac OSX and above.
Spy Camera Glasses
Put on the glasses, take a stroll and by pressing the shades’ arm, snap loads of pictures of whatever you happen to be looking at. It really is that simple. They even come with their own remote control, so you can keep it in your pocket and click away without anyone noticing – perfect for those James Bond situations we all keep finding ourselves in.
Spy Camera Glasses main features
- A 1.3 megapixel (1280 x 1024) resolution camera located on the arm of sporty shades.
- An RF remote control so no-one will ever know when you’re going to snap next.
- 1GB of internal memory for photos or MP3s.
- The polarised lenses are UV400 for great protection from the sun.
- A USB cable is provided to attach to the shades so you can download your snaps onto your computer, recharge the battery and upload MP3s.
- The camera battery lasts for up to 9 hours or 6 hours when playing MP3s.
- Earbud headphones are discreetly embedded in the sunglass arms.
- A set of spare, clear lenses are included for indoor use.
Night Vision Goggles
The dark will no longer hide you “enemies” with this cool gadget.
Who hasn’t wanted to wear a pair of Night Vision Goggles? Not that anyone will be able to see them of course. The goggles work using infra-red light and at full power the light is still barely visible to the naked eye. Whether you’re spotting badgers, owls, or the kids are playing “terrify the bejesus out of each other”, these are a heap of fun. They’re designed for kids, but we firmly believe that just means the young at heart.
Night Vision Goggles main features:
- A pair of night vision goggles for playing “soldiers” in the garden.
- The goggles emit infra-red light allowing you to see up to 15 metres in absolute darkness.
- The infra-red light settings can be adjusted for close quarter combat.
- An adjustable head strap.
- Unsuitable for real combat