I have the brand new 3rd Generation of EFO USB RF Wireless Keyboard with Laser Pointer for a week. And I have played with it a little bit.
Previously I have tested the USB RF Wireless Keyboard and it was a very quality product and the 3rd Generation of EFO USB RF Wireless Keyboard with Laser Pointer has some extra features.
Complete features list for 3rd Generation of EFO USB RF Wireless Keyboard with Laser Pointer
- 4 in 1: Keyboard, mouse, touchpad and laser pointer 4 in 1.
- QWERTY keyboard has more defined buttons.
- Full Function keys (F1 to F12) and Multi-Media Key (Play, Pause, Next, Previous, Mute, Volume Up, Volume Down).
- Rechargeable Li-ion batteries: Last longer – up to two weeks between charges.
- Short recharge time: Around two hours can fully charge the battery.
- 2.4G DSSS: Enjoy long-range wireless control from up to 10 metre (33 feet) away.
- Indication light: Multiple indication lights for signal, data transmission and power.
- Touch Pad: Use as point and click – no mouse is required for simple portable operation.
- Backlighting: Makes text entry effortless – even in low light.
- Compact: Perfect size for portable (85 X 135 X 10 mm).
- Light weight: Only with 60 g.
- Plug and play: no need to install software.
- Charge voltage/current : 5V/300mA
- Standby time : 600 hours
I like too many things about this new gadget so I will name just a few:
- it integrates a laser pointer which is super useful for presentations
- the keyboard has a little magnet which allows you to put the dongle on the back to keep it safe
- the 600 hours battery life
I have inserted the RF dongle into an USB port and waited a few minutes for Windows to find the new hardware. After that I’ve started using the 4 in1 keyboard.
All worked fine. The keyboard is intuitive and super easy to use – it will take a while to get used to the new keyboard thou. The touch pad work like any regular laptop/netbook touch pad so you won’t have any accommodation problems. And to use the laser pointer you just have to press one button.
A very useful gadget for the lecturer, meeting presenter, classroom teacher, sales manager or anyone using a projected image.
Simple to use and efficient. I just Love this types of gadgets.