If you want a hi tech camera have a look at Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera.
Canon’s new EOS Rebel T1i is packed with features, both refined and new. In addition to its admirable performance with an all-new 15.1 Megapixel Canon CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4 Image Processor, a 3.0-inch Clear View LCD with anti-reflective and scratch resistant coating, and compatibility with the EOS System of lenses and Speedlites, the EOS Rebel T1i adds remarkable Full HD video capture at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080.
Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera Main Features
- New 15.1-megapixel CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- Includes Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens
- Full HD video capture at 1920 x 1080 resolution; HDMI output
- 3.0-inch Clear View LCD; Live View Function for stills (Quick, Live and Face Detection AF modes) and video
- Capture images and video to SD/SDHC memory cards
I like the Rebel T1i not only because it offers a great resolution but also because you can use it to make full HD movies. So even a beginner will make his(her) own HD films.
Availability and pricing info
Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera cost $749.95 and it is available at Amazon.com.