Action Camera ATC-5K has a new 1.5": LCD colour screen and a wider viewing angle.
A normal camera is not so great when you’re biking it downhill, snorkeling with sharks, whooshing down the piste. That is when you will need Action Cameras(ATC-5K, ATC-3K).
Completely idiot-proof, the compact digital video cameras are ideal for all you adrenaline junkies and underwater Punch & Judy operators, as they have been designed for hands-free use and are waterproof up to 10 feet. Simply mount them on your helmet, handlebars, whatever, an or on other things you have and you are done.
If you go for the ATC-5K you can watch the action immediately, exactly as you saw it, on a built-in 1.5" LCD colour screen. Plump for the ATC-3K and you can view your radically bodacious stunts (read stag night shenanigans) by plugging into your PC, Mac or TV.
Each camera features 32MB of onboard memory, expandable to 4GB via SD card.
The cameras use 640×480 VGA CMOS sensor and they are shock resistant. These sturdy cams are built to withstand all manner of foolhardy hobbies, come rain, dirt, snow, shine or brine.
- Capture video clips with sound
- Multiple mounting design (bike, helmet, mast, etc.)
- Waterproof to 3 metres – New feature
- Professional Helmet Cam looking Design
- 640×480 VGA CMOS sensor
- 32MB internal memory (NAND flash)
- SD memory card support up to 4GB – an extra 2GB more then the ATC-2000 previous model
- 2 hours recording at high resolution with a 4GB SD card
- Wide 48 degrees angle lens. Wider then the ATC-2000 previous model
- USB interface A/V out interface
- Supports Mac and PCs
- All the above features with these three enhancements:
- Wider viewing angle 53 degree capture field
- 1.5" LCD colour screen
- Wireless remote control with two buttons, one to start/stop recording and one to take a still image
The price for Action Cameras starts from £99.95.