For several month I try to go green. I recycle and I’m more careful about the stuff I buy. And I will blog more often about eco gadgets.
Today you can see the Eco Kettle with Temperature Control.
The standard Eco Kettle uses 31% less energy than your average kettle, and now with an all-new temperature selector, you can get the amount of water, and the temperature, just right.
The ECO Kettle can be filled with up to 1.5 litres of water ready for use – and then you decide how much to heat, from one cup (200ml) to full capacity, simply by pressing the knob. The water you don’t use remains ready for next time.
You can select obne of these temperatures:
- 80° – ideal for speciality teas
- 90° – perfect for coffee
- 100° – boiling
Eco Kettle with Temperature Control features:
- Eco friendly and energy efficient
- Temperature selector makes perfect cuppas
- As featured on 5ive’s Gadget Show
- Only boils the water you need
- Recommended by the Energy Savings Trust
- Stylish and contemporary design
Pricing and availability
You can get the Eco Kettle for £49.95. It is available at Gizoo.co.uk.