I finished Assassin’s Creed Revelations on my PS3. It is an exciting game and if you liked the previous versions you will like this one.
Image source amazon.com
The main action takes place in Constantinople and you will play the game as Ezio, Desmond, and Altaïr.
The game is still exciting but I found it a little boring compared to Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood because you have to walk/run a lot between missions.
Assassin’s Creed Revelations Pros:
- improved graphics
- new combat strategies because you are able to use bombs
- access to a secondary weapon
- new weapons like hookblade, different types of bombs, poison darts
- the fights are more spectacular
- longer distances between the missions
- it is harder to make money than in Brotherhood. I always was broke in this game
What’s is new:
- jumping and using the hook blade on wires. It is a fast and cool way to travel and in plus you can assassinate from air
- bombs to kill or distract enemies
- you also play as Altair
If you liked the previous Assassin’s Creed games you should play Revelations. It is still a good action game, although I found Brotherhood to be more challenging and more exciting.
Still Assassin’s Creed Revelations comes with good graphics, new weapons, cool combats and a lot of action which makes it a fun game to play.
Overall it’s a good game.