Google just launched it’s phone called Nexus One.
Nexus One was made by HTC and it was presented like a super-phone.
Nexus One main features:
- 3.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen WVGA AMOLED touchscreen Display, 800 x 480 pixels, 100,000:1 typical contrast ratio
- 5 megapixels Camera & Flash, Autofocus from 6cm to infinity, 2X digital zoom, User can include location of photos from phone’s AGPS receiver
- Qualcomm QSD 8250 1 GHz Processor
- Android Mobile Technology Platform 2.1 (Eclair) Operating system
- Talk time: Up to 10 hours on 2G, Up to 7 hours on 3G
- Standby time : Up to 290 hours on 2G, Up to 250 hours on 3G
- Internet use: Up to 5 hours on 3G, Up to 6.5 hours on Wi-Fi
- Video playback: Up to 7 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 20 hours
- Weight 130 grams with battery
I din’t had the chance to play with Nexus One but the features list is impressive. 10 hour talk time and up to 290 hours on 2G is great. I’ve allays wanted a phone with a huge battery life and the problem with the smartphones was the battery was going down fast if you were using the phone for music, video and other applications.
Do you like Nexus One the Google Phone?