My wife adores magnets . We have 40 fridge magnets so far and her collection is growing every year, so I’m thinking it will be a good idea to get her the Fridge Magnet Photo Frame.
The idea behind Fridge Magnet Photo Frame is simple: photos and magnets are very popular and almost everyone use them, so it it was the bright idea to combine the two.
Your fridge will not be restricted to just a few photos as this mini digi-frame can store up to 66 of them and scroll through them at whatever speed you desire between 5 and 80 seconds.
The Fridge Magnet Photo Frame has 32MB of internal memory, supports JPG, GIF and BMP images, has both automatic and manual image change modes, and will scroll away happily through your photos for up to 11 hours from a single charge.
Fridge Magnet Photo Frame features:
- A digi-photo frame for your fridge.
- The frame has a magnetic back to affix to your fridge or other metal surface.
- The frame has a 32MB internal memory (can store 66 photos).
- Photos are displayed in 320×240 resolution.
- Software is included for uploading your own pics onto the frame.
- Choose to view your photos manually or in an auto slideshow.
- Slideshow timings between photos are adjustable from 5 secs up to 1 minute 20 seconds.
- It supports JPG, BMP and GIF file formats.
- It charges via USB (cable included) and has an 11 hour display time from a full charge.
- The frame has a pop out stand should you choose to have it free standing.
- The software provided with the frame requires Windows XP.
The Fridge Magnet Photo Frame cost just £19.99 and you can find it at iWantoOneofThose.com.