I want a new watch and I thing I will get the Garmin Forerunner 405 GPS Enabled Sport Watch.
What is so special about it?
During a run, this slim, sleek watch accurately tracks distance, pace, calories, and displays it all on the easy-to-read screen. Tap or slide a finger around the innovative touch bezel to change information without fumbling for a button.
The optional foot pod can also be used to gather speed and distance information indoors. ANT+Sport wireless technology automatically transfers workout data to and from your computer when your device is within range.
No cables, no hookups, the data’s just there. Users can upload data to Garmin Connect, a web-based application that lets them analyze, share and store workouts. Zone training, heart rate zone training, supports 5 heart rate zones Compatible with GSC 10 speed/cadence bike sensor – monitor pedaling cadence and wheel speed.
Garmin Forerunner 405 GPS Enabled Sport Watch features
- time of day (12/24h),
- dual time zone, (day/date),
- daily alarm Training and
- motivational features – Virtual Partner, courses, workouts, goals
- GPS features – mark waypoints, back to start, save location
- ANT+Sport wireless technology lets you automatically transfer information back and forth between the watch and the PC
- Unit-to-unit – transfer workouts and locations to other Forerunner 405’s
- Dimensions – 45.75mm x 70.5mm x 16.4mm Weight – 2.11 ounces (60 grams)
To get the bets price I used a site I have just discovered called Pebble. Pebble is a combination of a comparison shopping site,a social network, a search engine and a human based decision engine. You can shop smart with first-hand product knowledge and answers from savvy consumers.