For several days I am testing the Hugel Ponint2point P2P610 GPS. Ponint2point P2P610 is an ultra-slim GPS satellite-navigation system with some interesting and useful feature.
Hugel Ponint2point P2P610 features:
- High resolution 4.3“ touch screen (480×272)
- Ultra-slim design (12.5 mm)
- 2GB built-in memory capacity
- Light Sensor to automatically adjust screen brightness
- Latest Tele Atlas maps pre-installed
- 2D and 3D map display
- Realistic signpost information
- Lane assistant
- Tunnel navigation
- TMC traffic guidance (P2P610T only)
- USB-connectivity (2.0)
- Entertainment functions: audio, video, photo, eBook
Hugel Ponint2point P2P610 GPS Review
The first thing I noticed is that Ponint2point P2P610 is very slim and light so you can use it in pedestrian mode easily.
I also like the USB charging mode because it is very convenient.
As a GPS this device will do it’s job well: it came with the Europe maps. The maps are high quality and I have located some tiny alleys using this gadget.
For fun the Ponint2point P2P610 comes well equipped. You can watch movies(WMV, ASF, AVI), view photos(JPG, GIF, BMP and PNG), listen to music (WMA and WAV) and read ebooks(TXT).
Conclusion: good GPS device, quality maps and it has cool multimedia features (ebook reader, video, photo and music player).
My images with Hugel Ponint2point P2P610
For more information about this gadget visit the producer site – HugelNav.com.