There’s sometimes nothing better than a cup of tea to help you relax and forget about your worries for the day. In fact, many of us can’t survive a day without our favourite blend, and perhaps a little snack to wash down with a nice, hot and soothing cup of tea. However, if you are used to simply pouring boiling water over a teabag then there is so much for you to learn.
Teavana Perfect Tea Touch
Teavana Perfect Tea Touch is an iPhone (and Android) app brought to you by Teavana. You will learn how to blend and steep various teas from around the world and can also make use of the musical tea timer included with the app. There is typically far more to making a great cup of tea than you would expect, but this app can soon turn you into a tea-making expert.
– The app provides a timer that is both visual and musical for audio use. You will receive very specific instructions on how to make a generic cup of tea and the many special Teavana teas. The music and sounds that the app will play will vary depending on the actual blend of tea you are making.
– You have the opportunity to discover new and great tastes of tea via the tea blender tool. If you’re used to sticking to one particular blend of tea this feature can really open your eyes and will help you to find some of the greatest blends.
– You will find some extremely detailed information on the teas that Teavana produce. This will include the ingredients that go into the tea, instructions of how to steep your favourite blend, as well as finding out about the health benefits of the different teas.
– You can find the nearest Teavana shop to you by checking out the in-built store locator.
– The app is also socially interactive and you can share your favourite blends of teas with your friends and followers via Facebook and email.
The app will soon turn into an expert and you will learn about a wide variety of teas. You will discover blends that you have never tried or even heard of before in a fun and easy way, and this information is readily available at your fingertips.
The Teavana iOS app has been specifically designed for iPhone and iPad, but will also work with iPod touch. You will require an operating system of iOS 4.0 or later. The app can be found in the Lifestyle category of iTunes and is completely free. The latest update simply fixed a few iOS 5 bugs. The app has also received many reviews, the vast majority of which are extremely favourable.
So if you are someone who enjoys the occasional brew or simply cannot live without your daily cup of tea this app is perfect for you. You have the opportunity to learn about everything tea-related, as well as discovering how to make a great cup of tea, irrespective of the blend or where it came from in the world.
Today’s guest author, Jenny Wadlow, is a freelance blogger. She is a tea enthusiast and writes about the advantages of buying tea from various online tea stores in her articles. You can follow her on Twitter @JennyWadlow.