According to Apple the iPhone 3Gs is the fastest iPhone ever made. With it you can quickly launch applications. Web pages render in a fraction of the time, and you can view email attachments faster.
From all the latest Mobile phones the iPhone 3GS stand out of the crowd with Improved performance and updated 3D graphics.
If you want speed you will like this: everything you do on iPhone 3GS is up to 2x faster and more responsive than iPhone 3G.
Form what I’ve seen the prices are not to hi; the iPhone contracts are affordable.
iPhone 3GS main features:
- Video. Now you can shoot video, edit it, and share it — all on your iPhone 3GS. Shoot high-quality VGA video in portrait or landscape. Trim your footage by adjusting start and end points.
- 3-Megapixel Camera. The new 3-megapixel camera takes great still photos, too, thanks to built-in autofocus and a handy new feature that lets you tap the display to focus on anything (or anyone) you want.
- Voice Control. It is very easy to use. Voice Control recognizes the names in your Contacts and knows the music on your iPod. So if you want to place a call or play a song, all you have to do is ask.
- Cut, Copy & Paste. Cut, copy, and paste words and photos, even between applications.
- Landscape Keyboard. Just flip the phone and you will have a landscape keyboard.
- YouTube. Watch YouTube videos wherever you are. Log in to your YouTube account to save and sync bookmarks and rate your favorites.
- Voice Memos. Capture and share a thought, a memo, a meeting, or any audio recording on the go with the new Voice Memos application.
- Search. Find what you’re looking for across your iPhone, all from one convenient place. Spotlight searches all your contacts, email, calendars, and notes, as well as everything in your iPod.
The most important features for me iPhone 3GS are the quality camera and internet/messaging functions.
Voice memos useful if you want to remember things.