The iPod Photo is the latest bit of chic technology from the style gurus at iPod central. Combining great looks and some very slick tech, the iPod Photo 30GB delivers sound and vision in a super slim and lightweight package.
Weighing in at an astonishing six ounces (how very un-metric and retro), the iPod Photo will store an entire library of up to 15,000 tunes, dozens of albums worth of photos (as many as 25,000 displayed at 220×176-pixel resolution) on its vivid 2-inch Colour LCD screen.
You can connect your iPod Photo to a projector or TV to give slideshows complete with music, and thanks to extended battery life, enjoy up to 15 hours of continuous music.
Beautiful to look at, beautiful to listen to, beautiful to watch and beautiful to use. It’s just all too beautiful.
* Apple’s new Photo iPod in black.
* A 30GB hard drive.
* A digital photo viewer.
* A 2 inch LCD screen for viewing your snaps, song choices or album art work.
* The iPod Photo stores up to 7,500 songs or up to 25,000 photos.
* Your iPod can be used as a portable hard drive for your files.
* The Apple Click Wheel.
* Will play music, podcasts, audio books and act as a photo viewer.
* Display date and time.
* An alarm clock and sleep timer.
* Completely skip-free playback.
* Playlists that you can create.
* Rate your songs.
* Shuffle songs or albums.
* Includes an integrated, rechargeable Lithium Ion battery with 15 hours of battery life.
* You can connect your iPod Photo up to a T.V. (supports NTSC, PAL) or projector and play slideshows with music.
* iPod Photo supports image formats BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF and PNG.
* iPod Photo supports audio formats WAV, MP3, AAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless.
* A USB cable.
* An AC adaptor.
* Requires Mac OS X or Windows 2000/XP.
* Requires a 2.0 USB port.
* Size: 10.4 x 6.1 x 1.1cm
You can have this for £189.00