One of the most challenging things for small to mid-sized business to do is to budget their limited funds so that they can acquire everything they need without incurring unnecessary debts. Perhaps the endeavor that every businessman should put the most devotion to is the selection of the gadgets they need for business communication. Without an effective business communication setup, the company will pass up on opportunities to boost their efficiency and productivity.
Image sent by author
Smartphones have now occupied the pimp spot in a business communication system. It is the most mobile communication device that one can take hold of, which makes it the perfect device by which to launch the features and services of your VoIP system while on the go.
When it comes to selecting the right Smartphone for your business, you must first have sufficient understanding of the specific needs of your business so that you can identify the specs that you need. This comes handy when you have limited resources since you can always settle for a budget Smartphone as long as it meets the minimum requirement of your business.
Speaking of budget Smartphones, there are a number of excellent affordable handsets existing in the market today. One of these budget-friendly wonders is the LG Optimus F7, which you can purchase for a mere $299.99 off contract or just $99.99 if you will enter into a two-year contract.
What to expect from the LG Optimus F7
Just like any other Smartphones, the LG Optimus F7 has its share of advantages and disadvantages. In order to know more about these specs and it would impact on your business, read the following list of specifications:
- There is nothing special about the Optimus F7 when we talk about design and build. Just like most Optimus Smartphones, this device sports a common black rectangular body. Its dimension is 5.16” x 2.71” x 0.38” and it weighs 4.7 ounces, making it a bit heavy but not to the point that it is uncomfortable to hold. Meanwhile the glossy plastic back plate makes the LG Optimus F7 look a bit more premium.
- In terms of display, the Optimus F7 is clearly mid-tier. It features a 4.7” True HD IPS display that boasts of a resolution of 1280 x 720p. While it is not as high-res as the high-end Smartphones released this year, the Smartphone’s display is still crisp and bright, with the touchscreen responsive to touch. The screen also has excellent viewing angles.
- This Smartphone runs on the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system and has its own Optimus 3.0 user interface. You are also treated with common apps from Google, including Gmail, Chrome, Messenger, Play Books, Search, Maps with Navigation, YouTube, Music and Voice Search, to name a few.
- The LG Optimus F7 comes with an 8MP front shooter that has a number of options, among them HDR, panoramic shooting, flash, digital zoom, scene modes, brightness meter voice-activated shutter, Time Catch option, and geo-tagging. Meanwhile, its 1.3MP front-facing camera has fewer options, including six scene modes, brightness meter, geo-tagging and beauty shot, among others.
- This device has a respectable call quality, without any extraneous buzzing noises. The speaker however, has poor quality. The 3G network of this device, in addition, is painfully slow.
- The LG Optimus F7 is fitted with a swift 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 Plus processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It’s not super fast but it can help you perform simple everyday task without lag.
Should you buy the LG Optimus F7
If money is a concern and you are okay with a Smartphone with a mid-range performance, then the LG Optimus F7 is a good choice for your business. Buying it will be a great bargain for you, given its competitive price.
Michael H. Morgan is a copywriter and editor who enjoys the challenges of creativity and attention to details. He writes about a wide variety of topics of interest in the field of business, social media, technology and current trends in the industry and creates only original content. He also writes about telecommunications and lately concentrates on soft phone.
Connect with Michael on Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn