Red Dead Redemption is an action western game that will be available soon. This game promises to be one of the best of it’s kind. You will be able to use amazing weapons, to explore the Wild West, to be a outlaw or a good guy.
Also you can hunt wild animals and start a gang with your friends.
Red Dead Redemption is a third-person action-adventure game set a fictional open-world American Wild West environment for players to explore. Gameplay area types include frontier towns, rolling prairies teaming with wildlife, and perilous mountain passes – each packed with an endless flow of varied distractions.
Along the way, players will experience the heat of gunfights and battles, meet a host of unique characters, struggle against the elements and animals of one of the world’s last remaining wildernesses, and ultimately pick their own precarious path through an epic story about the death of the Wild West and the gunslingers that inhabited it. In their travels throughout the territories of the gameworld players partake in a morality system built on honor and fame, where they gain or lose points in each area based on their actions.
The game features an easy to use cover system, a variety of mounts and period specific weapons including a cattleman revolver, a mauser pistol, a repeater rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, a throwing knife, a lasso and more. Western themed mini-games are also available, including showdowns, gambling, hunting bounties, cattle herding and five finger fillet.
Red Dead Redemption Main Features:
- Expansive open-world gameplay set in the final years of the American Wild West.
- Massive play area made up 3 unique regions composed of towns and outposts filled with characters with varying looks, accents, etc.
- Morality system based on honor and fame generated by the players actions throughout the game.
- Loads of unique non-player characters to interact with.
- Western themed mini-games including showdowns, gambling, hunting bounties, cattle herding and five finger fillet.
- An assortment of period specific weapons including a cattleman revolver, a mauser pistol, a repeater rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, a throwing knife, lasso and more.
- The Dead Eye targeting mechanic, allowing the player to slow down time for shot accuracy.
- Rideable horses and more than 40 kinds of animals that you can hunt or be hunted by.
The game will launched on:
- May 18, 2010 for North America
- May 21, 2010 for Europe and Australia
- and will be available for Xbox and Playstation3
Red Dead Redemption cost $56.99 and you can pre-order it form Amazon.com