I want to get myself a new phone. I preferred the brand Nokia but my last phone was disappointing because from time to time the battery goes from full to none in less than 10 hours without talking, listening to music or anything else.
The phone just dies after 10 hours (normally the battery life is 5-7 days).
So I’m comparing phones to find the one which fits my needs. My attention was grabbed by Sony Ericsson X10.
This phone uses the Android operating system and the features look fantastic. My favorites are the applications like Mediascape and Timescape which lets consumers organize everything in their phone in an intuitive way.
Sony Ericsson X10 main features and specs:
- 8.1 megapixel camera with: up to 16x digital zoom, auto focus, intelligent face recognition features, geo tagging, image and video stabilizer, photo and video light, send to web (photo and video upload), smile detection, touch focus, video recording and recent shot tray
- screen: 65,536 color TFT Touchscreen, 4.0 inches, 480 x 854 pixels (WVGA), scratch-resistant
- powerful 1GHz Snapdragon processor
- MPEG4 Player
- WebKit web browser
- Phone memory: Up to 1 GB; memory card support: microSD; memory card included: 8 GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Google Maps and Search
- GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS HSPA 900/1700/2100 and UMTS HSPA 800/850/1900/2100
See this video for more details about X10