The Cyber-shot T500 is not just a camera but a camcorder as well, capable of recording HD movie clips.
The 10.1 megapixel camera has Double Anti-blur with Optical SteadyShot and High Sensitivity for taking perfect pictures.
The 3.5 inch LCD touchscreen allows for complete ease of functionality of the camera and also drives the Face Detection element ensuring that people’s faces in the scene are in sharp focus and with perfect exposure for fewer spoiled shots.
You can even grab crisp still images (1280×720 pixels) without interrupting video shooting.
Cyber-shot T500 features Face Detection, ensuring that people’s faces in the scene are in sharp focus and with perfect exposure for fewer spoiled shots. Up to eight faces can be tracked at a time, making the T500 ideal for capturing large groups of friends and family.
Sony Cyber-shot T500 features
- New HD movie mode captures high- quality HD video clips
- 10.1 effective megapixels
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens with 5x optical zoom
- Extra-large 3.5-inch Clear Photo LCD Plus touchscreen
- Double Anti-blur with Optical SteadyShot and High Sensitivity
- HD Slide Show with Music shows videos and stills on LCD or connected HD TV
- Program Auto
- Scene Selection (High Sensitivity / Soft Snap / Twilight / Portrait / Twilight / Landscape /
- High Speed Shutter / Snow / Beach / Fireworks)
The Cyber-shot T500 will be available from October 2008. No info about the price for now.