USB Chess Game
The current game of chess as we know it today emerged in the 15th Century, and to date no-one has come up with a more versatile game of strategic warfare that can be played by both beginners and experts, and rarely involve the loss of life. Contrary to popular belief you don’t have to be a Russian dissident to be any good at it, and once you get started, it’s inevitable that you will become well and truly hooked.
This USB version is simply brilliant for a huge pile of reasons. The roll-up board connects to your PC via USB, and will actually keep track of the positions of all the physical pieces on the board – which is very useful if you need to pack it away and resume the match at a later date.
With the included software you’ll also be able to see a virtual representation of the game in progress, which will ensure the pieces have been moved legally and can even provide hints as to what the next best move would be. – just in case your opponent tries to pull a fast one on you.
You can time your games, and even record and replay them if you need to see where you went wrong, or want another view of your brilliance. A 15th century game for the 21st!
* Interactive USB chess board.
* A virtual representation of your game is shown on your PC.
* Use your PC to track the physical pieces on your game board.
* Hint buttons for helpful tips.
* Save button to pause your game so you can resume later.
* Three levels of game play.
* Play against the computer or a friend.
* Records highest score.
* Timer to record game play.
* Option to email your friends the jpg of the game.
* Flexi board so it can be rolled up.
* Chess pieces.
* CD with software.
* Requires Windows XP.
* Requires a USB port.
* Suitable for ages 12 years+.
* Size: 29 x 26 x 1cm.