I was browsing iwantoneofthose.com for Valentine gadget gifts and 3 of them attracted my attention.
So here is my top 3 Valentine’s day gadgets gifts
#1. Personalized Classic Books
I love to read so personalized books for Valentine are my no. 1 choice.
The gift box containing everything you need to personalize a classic novel.
Substitute your name with the name of the leading character and create your own cast list with up to 5 friends. Write a personalized dedication for inside the front cover of the book.
You can choose between the following classics and customizable characters:
- Alice in Wonderland (Alice, The White Rabbit, Queen Of Hearts, King Of Hearts, Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat).
- Wizard of Oz (Dorothy, Toto, The Scarecrow, The Tin Woodman, The Cowardly Lion, The Wicked Witch Of The West).
- Pride and Prejudice (Elizabeth Bennet, Mr. Darcy, Jane Bennet, Charles Bingley, George Wickham, Lydia Bennet).
- Dracula (Count Dracula, Van Helsing, Jonathan Harker, Mina Murray, Lucy Westenra, Dr. John Seward).
- Romeo and Juliet (Romeo, Juliet, Mercutio, The Nurse, Tybalt, Paris).
#2. Hot Bear
This bear is simply Loveable. She will love this gift.
The hot bear features:
- Loveable, huggable bear with warm centre.
- A removable wheat bag that can be heated in the microwave and reinserted into the bear’s tummy for warm fuzziness.
- Heating time: 1 min at 650W, 45 secs at 800W, 30 secs at 1000W.
- Color: golden.
#3. Naughty Weekend Kit
Warning! This Valentine’s day gift is only for the naughty ones.
The gift set comes with a soft crimson velvet blindfold, 2 x 80g sachets of Love Soak, 20ml bottle Vetiver massage oil, Honeycake Soap, edible sweet Angelic Body Dust & Tender Kissing Glaze, a purple feather, and a scrolled parchment of instructions for a night of lurve.