Always wanted a microscope to connect on USB? Try WIKI USB Digital Microscope.
This USB Digital Microscope has a magnification of up to 200 times (screen size dependent). The image view is 245mm on a 17′ screen which gives magnifications of 35x and 136x.
WIKI USB Digital Microscope features:
- Resolution: 1.3M pixels CMOS sensor
- Magnification: The image view is 245mm on a 17′ screen which gives magnifications of 35x and 136x
- Built-in 4 white LED lights (switchable)
- Micro touch snapshot
- Frame rate: up to 30 fps
- Interface: high speed USB 2.0 image transmission (pc)
- No need for external power supply
- Software included
- Support operation system: Windows Vista, XP Professional x64 Edition, XP, or Windows Server 2003
Wiki USB Digital Microscope cost €43.55 and it is available at PrezziesPlus.co.uk.